1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side1ASTS00517
Designed for easier installation.
This is a new replacement strut and spring assembly. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replacement upper mount
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seat
- Coil spring
- Boot kit
- Preassembled for easier replacement
- Fits Models
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 1999-2004 Chrysler 300M Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
- 1998-2004 Chrysler Concorde Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
- 1999-2001 Chrysler LHS Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASTS00517
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates