1999-2004 Pontiac Montana Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair1ASSP00047-472197
- Quantity: Pair
Designed for easier installation.
These are new replacement strut and spring assemblies. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replacement upper mount
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seat
- Coil spring
- Boot kit
- Preassembled for easier replacement
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2005 Chevy Venture Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1997-2004 Olds Silhouette Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1999-2004 Pontiac Montana Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 2005 Pontiac Montana Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (excluding SV6 Models)
- 1997-1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
Part #: 1ASSP00047
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.