1993-2002 Toyota Corolla Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair1ASSP00006
- Quantity: Pair
Designed for easier installation.
This PAIR are a new replacement strut and spring assemblies. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Side REAR
Replacement upper mount
Upper and lower spring isolators
Upper spring seat
- Preassembled for easier replacement
- Fits all models
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 1998-2002 Chevy Prizm Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1993-1997 Geo Prizm Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1993-2002 Toyota Corolla Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
Part #: 1ASSP00006
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates