1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair1ASFK00026
- Quantity: Pair
Designed for easier installation.
This PAIR are a new replacement strut and spring assemblies. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replacement upper mount
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seat
- Coil spring
- Boot kit
- Preassembled for easier replacement
- Fits all models
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
- 2004-2005 Chevy Classic Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1997-2003 Chevy Malibu Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1999-2004 Olds Alero Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1997-1999 Olds Cutlass Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00026
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates