1997-2004 Buick Regal Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair1ASFK00027
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These are new replacement strut and spring assemblies. Designed for easier installation. We recommend replacing struts in pairsand performing an alignmentafter replacement.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replacement upper mounts
- Upper and Lower Spring Isolators
- Upper Spring Seats
- Coil Springs
- Boot Kits
- Preassembled for easier replacement
- NOT correct for Police or Taxi Models
These are new replacement strut and spring assemblies. In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
Remove the wheel
- Loosen the lug nuts
- Raise and secure the vehicle
- Remove the lug nuts and wheel.
Remove the bottom of the shock
- Unbolt the two bottom bolts securing the shock.
- Use a breaker bar and a 21 mm socket and some penetrating oil.
- You might need a hammer to work the bolts out once you have removed the nuts.
- Use a pry bar to pry the spindle free from the strut
Remove the top of the strut
- Pop the hood and secure it.
- Use your 13 mm socket and ratchet and some penetrating oil to remove the three bolts securing the top of the strut.
- Pull the strut down and out.
Install the new strut
- Work the strut into place and bolt in the top three 13 mm bolts
- Torque the three 13 mm nuts to 35-45 ft lbs
- Bolt in the bottom two nuts and bolts and torque to 100 ft lbs.
Replace the wheel
- Put the wheel back on and hand tighten the lug nuts
- Lower the vehicle and torque the lug nuts to 100 ft lbs
How-to Video:(04:55 min)
- Breaker Bar
- Pry Bar
- 13mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- 21mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2005-2009 Buick Allure Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1997-2004 Buick Regal Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 2000-2011 Chevy Impala Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (excluding Police Package)
- 2000-2007 Chevy Monte Carlo Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Front Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00027
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates