2007-2007 Saturn Ion Red Line Rear Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 57791ASHA00002
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- Monroe 5779
Monroe Sensa-Trac® Rear Shock Absorber: 5779
Fits: Either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side)
Premium Shock with Innovative Technology
The Monroe® Sensa-Trac® passenger car shock absorber with PSD (position sensitive damping) and the Safe Tech™ system combines our exclusive precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube with application engineered valving and Fluon banded piston to improve the ride, handling, and safety characteristics of the vehicle.
These features allow the Monroe Sensa-Trac passenger car shock absorber to adjust more rapidly to changing road and weight conditions than any other available shock absorber.
The result: Enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort.
- 1-3/16" Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control.
- Fluon Banded Piston: Works with the existing groove tube technology to enhance responsiveness to changing road conditions.
- Unique Groove Tube - PSD: Precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube perform like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration.
- 1/2" Diameter Piston Rod: Nitrocarburized rod* for long service life.
- Special Seal: "Self-lubricating" fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction.
* On non-dust shield units only.
To ensure the vehicle performs safely and as designed, we recommend replacing shocks & struts in pairs. If the damping rates are significantly different from side to side the vehicle body and wheel movement variations could cause handling irregularities. We also recommend performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and protect your vehicle's tires from premature wear.
- 2005-2010 Chevy Cobalt Rear Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5779
- 2006-2011 Chevy HHR Rear Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5779
- 2007 Pontiac G5 Rear Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5779
- 2005-2006 Pontiac Pursuit Rear Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5779
- 2003-2007 Saturn Ion Rear Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5779
- 2007 Saturn Ion Red Line Rear Shock Absorber (Monroe Sensa-Trac) Monroe 5779
Part #: 1ASHA00002
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 5779