1989-1989 Ford Ranger Front Shock Absorber Pair ( Built After 9/89 Production Date)1ASSP00292
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement shock absorbers are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Shock absorbers only
- Do not include springs or mounts
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989 Ford Bronco II Front Shock Absorber Pair ( Built After 9/89 Production Date)
- 1990 Ford Bronco II Front Shock Absorber Pair
- 1991-1994 Ford Explorer Front Shock Absorber Pair
- 1989 Ford Ranger Front Shock Absorber Pair ( Built After 9/89 Production Date)
- 1990-1997 Ford Ranger Front Shock Absorber Pair
- 1994-1997 Mazda B2300 Truck Front Shock Absorber Pair
- 1994-1997 Mazda B3000 Truck Front Shock Absorber Pair
- 1994-1997 Mazda B4000 Truck Front Shock Absorber Pair
- 1991-1994 Mazda Navajo Front Shock Absorber Pair
Part #: 1ASSP00292
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.