1993-2001 Saturn SW Wagon Rear Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01434-704501
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: 21011129
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 1991-2002 Saturn SC Coupe Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1991-2002 Saturn SL Sedan Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1993-2001 Saturn SW Wagon Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01434
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates