1997-2003 Ford Expedition Radiator Fan Clutch1ARFC00010-204806
This cooling fan clutch assembly is a high quality aftermarket, ready to bolt on, replacement part. If your car is running hot a bad fan clutch could be the cause.
- New, not rebuilt
- Built to original specifications
- Direct replacement
- Extra deep fins for improved heat dissipation
- High quality long life bearings
- Not correct for diesel engines
This clutch engages when under hood temperatures warm to draw more air through your radiator. It disengages at speed so it does not rob horsepower.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2003 Ford E150 Van Radiator Fan Clutch
- 1997-2003 Ford E250 Van Radiator Fan Clutch
- 1997-2003 Ford E350 Van Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 5.4L
- 2000-2003 Ford Excursion Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 5.4L
- 1997-2003 Ford Expedition Radiator Fan Clutch
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 4.6L
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 5.4L
- 1997-1999 Ford F250 Light Duty Truck Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 5.4L
- 1999-2003 Ford F250 Super Duty Truck Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 5.4L
- 1999-2003 Ford F350 Super Duty Truck Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 5.4L
- 1998-2003 Lincoln Navigator Radiator Fan Clutch
Part #: 1ARFC00010
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.