1997-2004 Porsche Boxster Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side1ASLF00273-568556
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
This part replaces:
- OE # 99634105316
- OE # 99634105317
- Hollander 512-58402
This replacement front lower control arm with ball joint is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes Ball Joint & Bushings
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacement.
- 1998-2005 Porsche 911 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 1997-2004 Porsche Boxster Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASLF00273
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.