2001-2003 Toyota Highlander DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L ( Walker)WKEOS00042
This part replaces:
- Walker Products 250-24277
Walker Products Oxygen Sensor: 250-24277
Walker Products, an ISO 9001-2008 / TS16949 certified company, specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of Fuel System Components and Automotive Engine Management products. Walker is committed to meeting or exceeding OEM or equivalent standards and specifications. This effort is backed by Walker's own manufacturing, product management and engineering expertise.
- Brand New Walker Oxygen Sensor
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (20.00 Inches)
- Downstream Sensor
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8946519595, 89465 19595, 8946519695, 89465 19695, 8946549075, 89465 49075, 8946749075, 89467 49075
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2003 Lexus RX300 DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L ( Walker)
- 2001-2003 Toyota Highlander DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.0L ( Walker)
- 1993-1998 Toyota Supra DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor for L6 3.0L Turbo ( Walker)
- 1993-1997 Toyota Supra DOWNSTREAM O2 Oxygen Sensor for L6 3.0L ( Walker)
Part #: WKEOS00042
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 250-24277
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.