1989-1991 Nissan Maxima Speed Sensor Automatic Transmission with for V6 3.0L (4th Vin Digit H)1ATRS00096-449476
This part replaces:
- OE # 25010-85E10
- Standard Motor Products SC69
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
This speed sensor features the following specifications:
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part Numbers: 25010-85E10, 2501085E10
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
- 2 Terminal Plug
- Fits the following Nissan VG30E engines as listed per application:
- V6 3.0L VG30E SOHC (4th Vin Digit H) with Automatic Transmission
Your Engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 4th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom drivers side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1989-1991 Nissan Maxima Speed Sensor Automatic Transmission with for V6 3.0L (4th Vin Digit H)
- 1992-1994 Nissan Maxima Speed Sensor Automatic Transmission with for V6 3.0L (4th Vin Digit H) SOHC
Part #: 1ATRS00096
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates