1989-1991 Nissan Maxima Speed Sensor for V6 3.0L ( 4th Vin Digit H) for Automatic Transmission1ATRS00096
This part replaces:
- OE # 25010-85E10
- Standard Motor Products SC69
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
This speed sensor features the following specifications:
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part Numbers: 25010-85E10, 2501085E10
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
- 2 Terminal Plug
- Fits the following Nissan VG30E engines as listed per application:
- V6 3.0L VG30E SOHC (4th Vin Digit H) with Automatic Transmission
Your Engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 4th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom drivers side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989-1991 Nissan Maxima Speed Sensor for V6 3.0L ( 4th Vin Digit H) for Automatic Transmission
- 1992-1994 Nissan Maxima Speed Sensor for V6 3.0L ( 4th Vin Digit H) SOHC Automatic Transmission