1993-1997 Nissan Altima Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L Engine ID KA24DE1AECI00086-372120
This part replaces:
- OE # 2243353F00
- Hollander 610-58503
- Standard Motor Products UF-118
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil pack, if one coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 22433-55Y00, 22433-53F00, 22433-65Y10, 22433-55Y01, 2243355Y00, 2243353F00, 2243365Y10, 2243355Y01
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Nissan 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 1.6L (GA16DE)
- L4 2.4L (KA24DE)
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1991-1994 Nissan 240SX Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L Engine ID KA24DE
- 1993-1997 Nissan Altima Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L Engine ID KA24DE
- 1991-1993 Nissan NX Ignition Coil for L4 1.6L (Engine ID GA16DE)
- 1991-1996 Nissan Sentra Ignition Coil for L4 1.6L (Engine ID GA16DE)
Part #: 1AECI00086
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates