1997-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Front Suspension Kit (Set of 8)1ASFK01149
These replacement suspension parts are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- FRONT Suspension Kit includes:
- (2) - FRONT UPPER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT INNER Tie Rod Assemblies - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT OUTER Tie Rod Assemblies - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: MB831038, MB831043, MB831044, MR296269, MR296270, MR296275, MR496792, MR831037
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 1992-2000 Mitsubishi Montero Front Suspension Kit (Set of 8)
- 1997-2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Front Suspension Kit (Set of 8)
Part #: 1ASFK01149
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates