2002-2002 Mercedes Benz C230 Ignition Coil for Models with L4 2.3L (Supercharged) (SET of 4)1AERK00038
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This coil over plug Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 4 coils. Enough for one 4 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 000 150 17 80, 0001501780, 000-150-28-80, 0001502880
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Mercedes 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 2.3L (Supercharged)
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 4. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2002 Mercedes Benz C230 Ignition Coil for Models with L4 2.3L (Supercharged) (SET of 4)
- 2001-2004 Mercedes Benz SLK230 Ignition Coil for Models with L4 2.3L (Supercharged) (SET of 4)
Part #: 1AERK00038
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates