1999-1999 Mazda Protege Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01416
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: B26R34170, B26R 34170
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits models with a measurement of 7-1/2" Center to Center only*
*NOTE for 2000 Models: Two different size links were available for this model. These are for Early Design models with links measuring 7-1/2" from center to center, NOT Late Design models measuring 10-1/2" from center to center. Please check before ordering.
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999 Mazda Protege Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2000 Mazda Protege Front 7-1/2" Center to Center Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01416
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.