1999-1999 Mazda Protege Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01416
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: B26R34170, B26R 34170
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits models with a measurement of 7-1/2" Center to Center only*
*NOTE for 2000 Models: Two different size links were available for this model. These are for Early Design models with links measuring 7-1/2" from center to center, NOT Late Design models measuring 10-1/2" from center to center. Please check before ordering.
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 1999 Mazda Protege Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2000 Mazda Protege Front 7-1/2" Center to Center Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01416
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates