2004-2006 Mazda 3 Vapor Canister Purge Valve1AEMX00103
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 911-700
- OE # LF661874X
- OE # L32D1874X
This Vapor Canister Purge Valve is a new part. It mounts on the engine and is used to control the flow of vapors from the EVAPORATIVE system to the intake manifold. It is controlled by the vehicles main computer or ECM. When the ECM sends the activation signal, a plunger in the valve will move to seal the vent. The ability to seal the vent is necessary for the on board diagnosis of other evaporative loss system components. This valve is used only for diagnosis, and usually remains opened. When the vent is closed, under normal purge conditions, the evaporative loss system is depressurized and allows "EVAP Control System (Small Leak)" diagnosis. If this valve is defective, the Check Engine Light will illuminate to Set with Small Leak Diagnosis. Some of the trouble codes associated with this part being defective are: P1456, P1448, P0449, and P0455.
- Brand new component
- Replaces dealer part numbers: L32D-18-74X, LF66-18-74X, L32D-18-LF66, L32D1874X, LF661874X, L32D18LF66
- Engine mounted
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Over time and daily use the valve can wear out causing the check engine light to set. If the valve is the problem, replace it now with this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2006 Mazda 3 Vapor Canister Purge Valve
- 2007 Mazda 3 Vapor Canister Purge Valve for Models with Federal Emissions (Built Before 6/07 Production Date)
- 2007-2009 Mazda 3 Vapor Canister Purge Valve for Models with California Emissions