1996-1998 Land Rover Range Rover Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L (Set of 4)1AERK00035
- Quantity: Set of 4
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil pack, if one coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 4 coils. Enough for one 8 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: MD334558, MD313604, MD346835, 88921259, C-518, C518, MD152648
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Land Rover 8 cylinder engines as listed:
- V8 3.9L, 4.6L
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 4. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1997 Land Rover Defender 90 Ignition Coil for V8 3.9L (Set of 4)
- 1996-1998 Land Rover Discovery Ignition Coil for V8 4.0L (Set of 4)
- 1996-1998 Land Rover Range Rover Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L (Set of 4)
Part #: 1AERK00035
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates