2000-2002 Kia Rio Ignition Coil1AECI00174
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-58589
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-335
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Brand New Ignition Coil Pack
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 0K30E1810X, 0K3 0E 1810 X, 0K30E1810XZ, 0K3 0E 1810 XZ
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Kia 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 1.5L
- L4 1.6L
This coil is a distributorless application.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2000-2002 Kia Rio Ignition Coil
- 2003-2005 Kia Rio Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00174
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates