1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Pair for Models with Full Door1AWSK00252
- Quantity: Pair
This Jeep CJ Series & Wrangler window upper & rear run channel weatherstrip PAIR are great replacements. They are made to look, function, and last like the originals. This weatherstrip seal
PAIR fits into the channel grooves of the doors that the windows slide up and down in. They cover the top and back side and helps to make a tight seal when the windows are in the up position.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (driver) & RH (passenger) side FRONT DOORS
- Replaces dealer part number: J5457057
- Top and back side inside window channel
- Commonly called "Top & Rear Channel" weatherstrip by Jeep
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: This PAIR will do both front doors. If you want to do only one front door, please see our single listing.
These channels may require minor trimming. They need to be narrowed where they meet the rear of the window sweeps as they go down in to the door.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1968-1983 Jeep CJ5 Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Pair
- 1968-1975 Jeep CJ6 Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Pair
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7 Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Pair
- 1981-1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Pair
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler Upper Window Glass Run Channel Seal Front Pair for Models with Full Door
Part #: 1AWSK00252
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.