2000-2002 Jaguar XKR Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair for Models with Standard Suspension1ASFK00755
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement sway bar bushings are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links & frame bushings are. Over time the frame bushings can wear resulting in noises such as clunking or banging.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Mount to the frame
- Replaces dealer part number: MJA2102CE
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits models with Standard Suspension only
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the frame bushings. These bushings make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 1997-2006 Jaguar XK8 Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair for Models with Standard Suspension
- 2000-2002 Jaguar XKR Front Sway Bar Bushing Pair for Models with Standard Suspension
Part #: 1ASFK00755
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates