2000-2005 Lincoln LS Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L1AECI00057
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-00152, 610-58562
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS FD496T
- OE # 2W4Z 12029 AC
- OE # C2S042751
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2W4Z12029AC, 1W4U12A366AA, 1W4U-12A366-AA, 1W4UAA, 1W4U-AA, 2W4U12A366AA, 2W4U-12A366-AA, 2W4U12A366AB, 2W4U-12A366-AB, 2W4U12A366AC, 2W4U-12A366-AC, 2W4UAA, 2W4U-AA, 2W4UAB, 2W4U-AB, 2W4UAC, 2W4U-AC, 2W4Z-12029-AC, C2S19749, DG493, DG497, XR814052, XR816250, XR842741, 2W4Z-12029-AB, 2W4Z12029AB
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 6 are required per car, replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2002 Jaguar S-Type Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2003 Jaguar S-Type Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L (To VIN M45254)
- 2000-2005 Lincoln LS Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1AECI00057
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.