2000-2005 Lincoln LS Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L1AECI00057
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-00152, 610-58562
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS FD496T
- OE # 2W4Z 12029 AC
- OE # C2S042751
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2W4Z12029AC, 1W4U12A366AA, 1W4U-12A366-AA, 1W4UAA, 1W4U-AA, 2W4U12A366AA, 2W4U-12A366-AA, 2W4U12A366AB, 2W4U-12A366-AB, 2W4U12A366AC, 2W4U-12A366-AC, 2W4UAA, 2W4U-AA, 2W4UAB, 2W4U-AB, 2W4UAC, 2W4U-AC, 2W4Z-12029-AC, C2S19749, DG493, DG497, XR814052, XR816250, XR842741, 2W4Z-12029-AB, 2W4Z12029AB
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 6 are required per car, replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2000-2002 Jaguar S-Type Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2003 Jaguar S-Type Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L (To VIN M45254)
- 2000-2005 Lincoln LS Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1AECI00057
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates