1996-1999 Infiniti I30 Front CV Axle Shaft Pair (excluding Limited Slip Differential)1AACS00010
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
This axle shaft PAIR are new, aftermarket parts. They are just what you need to get your vehicle back in good working order!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (driver) & RH (passenger) Sides FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 3910132U15, 3910131U10, 39101-32U15, 39101-31U10, 39100-32U15, 3910032U15
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charges
- Only fits vehicles WITHOUT a LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL
- If you have a locking differential, it is identified by a tag on the transmission
Features & Benefits of each NEW CV (Constant Velocity) axle shaft:
- 100% Neoprene Boots for excellent Ozone resistance. - Eliminates cracking; a leading cause for failure of CV boots
- 3% moly grease. - Provides excellent high temperature and extreme pressure characteristics which extends the life of the joint
- Axle nut supplied 100%. - If axle nut from the vehicle is worn or stripped there is no need to buy a separate axle nut because it is provided
- Splines rolled 100%. - Guarantees proper installation of axle into mating hub and transmission eliminating installation hassle
- Threads rolled 100%. - Guarantees proper installation of axle nut eliminating installation hassle
Note: This is for TWO axle shaft assemblies. If you need a single unit, please see our other listings.
Axle shafts may need replacing for a variety of different reasons. On vehicles that do heavy work or endure other extreme use you can actually break an axle or strip the splines or teeth. More often the CV joint wears out causing noises and vibration while accelerating or turning.
- 1996-1999 Infiniti I30 Front CV Axle Shaft Pair (excluding Limited Slip Differential)
- 1995-1999 Nissan Maxima Front CV Axle Shaft Pair for Models with Automatic Transmission (excluding Limited Slip Differential)
Part #: 1AACS00010
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates