2006-2012 Ford Fusion Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.0L1AEEK00348
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
- Comes as a SET of 6
- Brand New Ignition Coils
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 6E5Z12029BA, 6E5E12A375BB, 6E5Z-12029-BA, 6E5E-12A375-BB
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
These coils are for a distributorless application. Sold as a SET of 6. For a single coil please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2009-2012 Ford Escape Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.0L
- 2006-2012 Ford Fusion Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.0L
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr Ignition Coil (Set of 6)
- 2006-2011 Mercury Mariner Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1AEEK00348
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.