2007-2010 Kia Magentis Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L Set of 61AEEK00345-707896
- Quantity: 6 Piece Set
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
- Comes as a SET of 6
- Brand New Ignition Coils
- 2 pin terminals
- Replaces dealer part number: 27301-3E400, 273013E400
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
These coils are for a distributorless application. Sold as a SET of 6. For a single coil please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2008-2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Ignition Coil Set of 6 for V6 2.7L
- 2007-2010 Kia Magentis Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L Set of 6
- 2007 Kia Optima (Built After 9/12/06 Production Date) Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L Set of 6
- 2008-2010 Kia Optima Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L Set of 6
- 2007-2011 Kia Rondo Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L Set of 6
Part #: 1AEEK00345
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.