2007-2010 Toyota Sienna Ignition Coil1AECI00177-506207
This part replaces:
- OE # 90919A2002
- OE # 9091902255
- OE # 9091902251
- Hollander 610-58719
- Standard Motor Products UF-487
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- New not remanufactured
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 6 are required per vehicle, replace individually as needed.
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2007-2013 Lexus ES350 Ignition Coil
- 2007-2013 Lexus RX350 Ignition Coil
- 2010-2013 Lexus RX450h Ignition Coil
- 2005-2012 Toyota Avalon Ignition Coil
- 2013 Toyota Avalon Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L
- 2007-2013 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L
- 2008-2011 Toyota Highlander Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L
- 2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Ignition Coil
- 2006-2012 Toyota Rav4 Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L
- 2007-2010 Toyota Sienna Ignition Coil
- 2011-2013 Toyota Sienna Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L
- 2009-2013 Toyota Venza Ignition Coil for V6 3.5L
Part #: 1AECI00177
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates