2001-2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Ignition Coil for V6 3.8L1AECI00168-504477
This part replaces:
- OE # 56032520AB
- Standard Motor Products UF305
- Hollander 610-02843
- Wells C1442
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part number: 56032520AB. 56032520AC
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is for a distributorless application. 1 is required per car.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005-2008 Chrysler Pacifica Ignition Coil for V6 3.8L
- 2000-2010 Chrysler Town & Country Ignition Coil for V6 3.3L
- 2001-2010 Chrysler Town & Country Ignition Coil for V6 3.8L
- 2001-2003 Chrysler Voyager Ignition Coil for V6 3.3L
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Ignition Coil for V6 3.3L
- 2001-2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Ignition Coil for V6 3.8L
- 2008-2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Ignition Coil for V6 3.3L
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Ignition Coil for V6 3.8L
- 2009-2010 VW Routan Ignition Coil for V6 3.8L
Part #: 1AECI00168
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.