2001-2006 Kia Magentis Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit 6)1AECI00123
This part replaces:
- Hollander 610-58556
- Standard Motor Products UF-285
- OE # 2730138020
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 27301-38020, 2730138020
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Hyundai 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 2.4L
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 2 are required per vehicle. Replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit B)
- 1999-2005 Hyundai Sonata Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit S)
- 2001-2006 Kia Magentis Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit 6)
- 2001-2005 Kia Optima Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit 6)
- 2006 Kia Optima Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit 6)
Part #: 1AECI00123
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.