2001-2003 Toyota Highlander Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L1AECI00119-372558
This part replaces:
- OE # 9091902234, 9008019016
- Hollander 610-58572
- Standard Motor Products UF-267
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Brand New
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Includes boot & spring
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 6 are required per vehicle, replace individually as needed. These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2001 Lexus ES300 Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L with Variable Valve Timing
- 2002-2003 Lexus ES300 Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 1999-2003 Lexus RX300 Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2000-2004 Toyota Avalon Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2003-2005 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2001-2003 Toyota Highlander Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
- 2001-2003 Toyota Sienna Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1AECI00119
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.