1992-1997 Lexus SC300 Ignition Coil for Models with L6 3.0L (engine ID 2JZGE) SC3001AECI00099
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-209
- HOLLANDER 610-58290
- OE # 9091902207
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 90919-02207, 9091902207, 19080-46020, 1908046020, 029 700 7560, 0297007560, 88921277, E-575, E575
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Lexus & Toyota 6 cylinder engines as listed:
- L6 3.0L (2JZGE)
- V6 3.0L (3VZFE)
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1992-1993 Lexus ES300 Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L 3VZE Engine V6 3.0L (engine ID 3VZFE)
- 1993-1997 Lexus GS300 2JZGE Engine ID Ignition Coil for L6 3.0L L6 3.0L (engine ID 2JZGE)
- 1992-1997 Lexus SC300 Ignition Coil for Models with L6 3.0L (engine ID 2JZGE) SC300
- 1992-1993 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil for V6 3.0L 3VZE Engine V6 3.0L (engine ID 3VZFE)
- 1994-1997 Toyota Supra 2JZGE Engine ID Ignition Coil for L6 3.0L L6 3.0L (engine ID 2JZGE)
Part #: 1AECI00099
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.