2003-2004 Mazda 6 Ignition Coil Pack for L4 2.3L1AECI00081-372079
This part replaces:
- OE # 1S7G12029AB
- Hollander 610-00151
- Standard Motor Products FD-501
The ignition coil pack is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil pack, if one coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil pack features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1F20-18-100, 1F2018100, 1S7G AB, 1S7G AC, 1S7G12029AB, 1S7G-12029AB, 1S7GAB, 1S7GAC, 1S7Z12029AA, 1S7Z-12029AA, DG 489, DG489, LF01-18-100, LF0118100A, LF01-18-100A, LF2018100A, LF20-18-100A
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Ford & Mazda 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 2.0L
- L4 2.3L
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2011 Ford Ranger Ignition Coil Pack for L4 2.3L
- 2003-2004 Mazda 6 Ignition Coil Pack for L4 2.3L
- 2005 Mazda 6 Ignition Coil Pack for L4 2.3L with Manual Transmission
- 2005 Mazda 6 Ignition Coil Pack for L4 2.3L with Automatic Transmission (excluding California Emissions)
- 2001-2010 Mazda B2300 Truck Ignition Coil Pack
Part #: 1AECI00081
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.