2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side1ASBJ00120
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Side Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 51220S5A003
This replacement ball joint is just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Mounts to Steering Knuckle
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51210-S5A-J20, 51210-S5A-J30, 51215-S5A-J20, 51215-S5A-J30, 51220-S5A-003, 51220-S5A-305, 51210S5AJ20, 51210S5AJ30, 51215S5AJ20, 51215S5AJ30, 51220S5A003, 51220S5A305
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001 Honda Civic Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side (excluding SI Models)
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASBJ00120
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.