1992-1996 Honda Prelude Radiator for L4 2.2L1ARAD00035-339582
This part replaces:
- Hollander 675-58781
- OE # 19010PT0013, 19010PT0004 ,19010PT0908, 19010PT0906
- Spectra Premium Industries CU19
- Partslink HO3010155
- Direct replacement that is built to strict quality control specifications
- Engineered for optimum heat-transfer performance and fit
- 100% tested each and every time
- Plastic tanks with metal core
- Guaranteed fit to standard and automatic transmission models
Core Size: 13 3/4" x 26 1/4" x 1 1/4"
Top header: 2" x 27"
Bottom header: 2" x 27"
Inlet neck diameter: 1 1/4"
Outlet neck diameter: 1 1/4"
Distance between transmission oil cooler fittings: 12 3/4"
This part is built to strict quality control standards. Makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
Radiators may incur bent cooling fins or small imperfections during shipping or manufacturing. A few bent fins or small dents and scratches do not affect the fit or the function of the part. Neither our 60 Day satisfaction guarantee, nor the manufacturer's warranty, cover these types of insignificant damages.
This item typically takes 7-10 days for the customer to receive.
Transmission Cooler Note:
Some radiators are designed to be used on both automatic and manual transmission applications. These radiator may have fittings for an automatic transmission fluid cooler. However these radiators can be used on manual transmission models without issue and require no additional parts or modifications.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-1993 Honda Accord Radiator for L4 2.2L
- 1992-1996 Honda Prelude Radiator for L4 2.2L
Part #: 1ARAD00035
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.