1994-1995 Ford Taurus SHO Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (Built After 3/94 Production Date)1ASFK00025-496876
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These are new replacement strut and spring assemblies. We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replacement upper mounts
- Upper and lower spring isolators
- Upper spring seats
- Coil springs
- Boot kits
- Preassembled for easier replacement
- Fits All Sedan Models (including SHO & Police Models)
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. Our new strut and spring assemblies make this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-1995 Ford Taurus SHO Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (Built After 3/94 Production Date)
- 1994 Ford Taurus 4 Door Sedan Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (Built After 3/94 Production Date)
- 1995-2007 Ford Taurus 4 Door Sedan Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
- 1994 Mercury Sable 4 Door Sedan Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair (Built After 3/94 Production Date)
- 1995-2005 Mercury Sable 4 Door Sedan Rear Strut & Spring Assembly Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00025
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.