Ford Sway Bar Link Pair - 1ASFK001711ASFK00171
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- Moog K80273
- Moog K80274
- Dorman 905-301
- Dorman 905-302
- OE # 1C3Z5K483BB
- OE # 1C3Z5K483BA
Your front sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Fits 4WD (4 Wheel Drive) Models only
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These sway bar links are direct replacement parts that fit and function as the originals did.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
9 months ago
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4 Wheel Drive Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2000-2004 Ford F250 Super Duty Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2000-2004 Ford F350 Super Duty Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2000-2004 Ford F450 Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2000-2004 Ford F550 Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00171
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.