1980-1996 Ford Bronco Rear Upper Shock Mount Bracket Driver or Passenger Side1ASMX00085-517700
- Location: Upper
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Side Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # E0TZ18169B
- Dorman 924-407
This REAR UPPER Shock Mount Bracket is an aftermarket part that is designed to replace a broken, rusted, or rotted shock mount bracket. It is just what you need to do a professional repair.
After years of exposure to the elements, the metal on the shock bracket will tend to start flaking and rust away, eventually leading to bracket failure. Once this happens, the rear shock will not be able to be attached to the truck. This bracket is designed to replace the damaged bracket and bring back the strength and integrity of the rear shock system again.
Fits either the LH (Driver side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR UPPER
Replaces dealer part number: E0TZ-18169-B, E0TZ18169B
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for both 2WD & 4WD models as listed per application
This rear upper shock bracket is a great replacement and offers good value over dealer piece.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1980-1996 Ford Bronco Rear Upper Shock Mount Bracket Driver or Passenger Side
- 1980-1983 Ford F100 Truck Rear Upper Shock Mount Bracket Driver or Passenger Side
- 1980-1996 Ford F150 Truck Rear Upper Shock Mount Bracket Driver or Passenger Side
- 1980-1997 Ford F250 Truck Rear Upper Shock Mount Bracket Driver or Passenger Side
- 1980-1997 Ford F350 Truck Rear Upper Shock Mount Bracket Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASMX00085
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.