1997-2002 Dodge Viper 6 Lead Ignition Coil Pack for V10 8.0L1AECI00227
This part replaces:
- OE # 56029098AA, 56032520
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-412
- HOLLANDER 610-05817
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- Brand New
- Replaces dealer part number: 56029098AA, 56032520, 56029098 AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Flat pin 4 terminal connection
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 4 Terminal Connection 6 Lead Ignition Coil Pack for V10 8.3L
- 1997-2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck 4 Terminal Connection 6 Lead Ignition Coil Pack for V10 8.0L
- 1997-2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck 4 Terminal Connection 6 Lead Ignition Coil Pack for V10 8.0L
- 1997-2002 Dodge Viper 6 Lead Ignition Coil Pack for V10 8.0L
- 2003-2006 Dodge Viper 6 Lead Ignition Coil Pack V10 8.3L
Part #: 1AECI00227
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.