1998-1999 Dodge Durango 4WD Idler Arm with 12mm Stud Size1ASIA00018
This part replaces:
- OE # 52038836
This replacement idler arm is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Idler Arm
- Replaces dealer part number: 52038836
- Attaches to relay rod or drag link
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) models only
- Fits models with 12mm Mounting Studs
Your idler arm connects to the center link on the passenger side of your steering linkage. Typically it supports the right hand side of your steering linkage by bolting to the frame and pivoting the same as the pitman arm. Over time the greasable ends and even the holes in the arm can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible.
- 1997-1999 Dodge Dakota 4WD Idler Arm with 12mm Stud Size
- 1998-1999 Dodge Durango 4WD Idler Arm with 12mm Stud Size
Part #: 1ASIA00018
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.