2000-2003 Dodge Durango Front Upper Ball Joint Pair1ASFK00258
- Location: Upper
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- OE # 5104788AB x2
These replacement upper ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Only serviced from dealer with upper control arms
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5166384AA, 5166385AA, 52106160AC, 52106160AD, 52106161AB, 52106161AC, 52106386AB, 52106386AC, 52106387AB, 52106387AC
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fit 2WD or 4WD Models
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2000-2004 Dodge Dakota Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
- 2000-2003 Dodge Durango Front Upper Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00258
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates