1993-1997 Ford Probe Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for L4 2.0L Driver Side1ASLF00267
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 512-01060L
- DORMAN 520-265
- OE # GA2B34350A
- OE # F32Z3079B
This replacement front lower control arm with ball joint is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes Ball Joint & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F32Z-3079-B, GA2B-34350-A, F32Z3079B, GA2B34350A
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1993-1997 Ford Probe Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for L4 2.0L Driver Side
- 1993-1994 Mazda 626 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for L4 2.0L Driver Side
- 1995-1997 Mazda 626 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 1993-1996 Mazda MX-6 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint for L4 2.0L Driver Side
- 1997 Mazda MX-6 Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
Part #: 1ASLF00267
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.