1997-2003 Chevy Malibu Front Lower Control Arm Pair1ASFK00055
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- OE # 15216918
- OE # 22609743, 15216919
- DORMAN 520-133
- DORMAN 520-134
- HOLLANDER 512-01238R
- HOLLANDER 512-01239L
These replacement lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits LH (Driver Side) and RF (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes new ball joints and bushings
- Direct replacement
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2005 Chevy Classic Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1997-2003 Chevy Malibu Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 2000-2004 Olds Alero Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 1997 Olds Cutlass Front Lower Control Arm Pair (excluding Supreme Models)
- 1998-1999 Olds Cutlass Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 2000-2004 Pontiac Grand Am Front Lower Control Arm Pair