2004-2004 Chevy Impala Headlight (Built After 2/06/04 Production Date) Pair1ALHP00704
- Quantity: Pair
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Side
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 10356097, 10356098
- Includes lens and housing
- Bulbs not included
These headlights make a good replacement and have a good cost savings over a dealer pair.
- This headlamp will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses.
- Save time and money with a direct fit. No trips to the hardware store or extra time trying to get the wiring to hookup.
- 1A Auto has the most comprehensive warranty.
- If this headlight should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it.
- Replacing a discolored, scratched, dull or damaged headlight with a headlight from 1A Auto can increase your resale value by up to 10%.
- A new headlight can provide you with up to 50% more illumination than a dull, yellowed, sandblasted, broken or scratched headlight.
- 1A Auto headlights can help you see farther at night and in poor driving conditions.
- A new headlight from 1A Auto can make you more visible to other traffic during heavy rain or wintry weather.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Unless otherwise noted, our lights do not include bulbs, though occasionally lighting manufacturers do include bulbs in the lights. If you happen to receive a lighting product (Headlight, Tail light, parking light, fog light etc.) that comes with the bulbs, the bulbs are not covered under our warranty. Our warranty applies only to the light assembly.
Step 1:Removing The Headlight
- Remove the pin from the small flap over the light (remove the center of the pin first).
- Remove the clip under the flap.
- Remove the clip on the opposite end of the light.
- Pull the light free.
- Disconnect the wiring harness.
Step 2: Replacing a Bulb
- Remove the rubber boot from the backside of the light you want to replace.
- Push in the thumb tab (turn signal bulb) and twist the bulb free.
- Pull the bulb from the socket and replace it.
- Twist bulb back into place and replace the rubber boot.
Step 3: Reinstalling the Headlight
- Plug in the wiring harness.
- Fit the light into place.
- Slide the clips back into place making sure they are locked on properly.
- Put the flap back down and reinsert the pin.
How-to Video:(06:46 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
Screwdrivers & Related
- 2004 Chevy Impala Headlight (Built After 2/06/04 Production Date) Pair
- 2005 Chevy Impala Headlight Pair