1965-1982 Chevy Corvette Pair Ball Joint Lower Front1ASBS00040
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
This replacement ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 3749309, 3758406, 3813206, 3819244, 3832162, 3846266, 3865828, 3865829, 3886420, 3886422, 3917822, 3918839, 3918840, 9742108, 9762019
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1965-1970 Chevy Bel-Air Pair Ball Joint Lower Front
- 1965-1970 Chevy Biscayne Pair Ball Joint Lower Front
- 1969-1970 Chevy Brookwood Pair Ball Joint Lower Front
- 1966-1970 Chevy Caprice Pair Ball Joint Lower Front
- 1965-1982 Chevy Corvette Pair Ball Joint Lower Front
- 1965-1970 Chevy Impala Pair Ball Joint Lower Front
- 1969-1970 Chevy Kingswood Pair Ball Joint Lower Front
- 1969-1970 Chevy Townsman Pair Ball Joint Lower Front