2000-2005 Buick LeSabre Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic1ABFS00633
- Location: Rear
This rear brake rotor & pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- Professional Grade Ceramic Enhanced Disc Brake Pads
- 4 Piece REAR brake pad set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacements
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: 18060236, 177867, 18022401, 88925554
- Fits 5 Lug Wheels
- Solid - not vented
This brake rotor & pad set makes great replacements and has excellent value over the price of a dealer brakes.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Loosen the lug nuts
- Raise and secure the vehicle
- Remove the lug nuts
- Set the wheel aside
Remove the calipers and rotors
- Remove the 12 mm caliper bolts
- Use a flat blade screwdriver to compress the caliper piston.
- Remove the caliper and tuck it up by the strut out of the way while you work.
- Discard your old brake pads.
- Observe your brake rotors and check to make sure they donâ€™t need replacement.
- If they donâ€™t, skip the rest of this step.
- Use a 15 mm socket and breaker bar to remove the brake caliper bracket bolts.
Install the rotor and caliper
- Put the rotor back onto the hub.
- Install the caliper bracket using your 15 mm socket.
- Torque the 15 mm bolts to 60 ft lbs.
- Install your new brake pads.
- Use a C-Clamp to compress the caliper piston.
- Mount the caliper piston and secure the bolts with a 12 mm socket and ratchet.
Put the wheel on
- Hand thread the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle
- Use a star pattern to torque the lug nuts to 100 ft lbs
- Pump your brakes a few times and do a 5 and 10 foot brake test in the driveway to ensure the brakes are road worthy.
How-to Video:(09:40 min)
- Lug Wrench
- Breaker Bar
- Socket Extensions
- Torque Wrench
- 12mm Socket
- 13mm Socket
- 15mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- A Piece of Pipe (for leverage)
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2000-2005 Buick LeSabre Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic
- 2000-2002 Buick Park Avenue Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic
- 2003-2005 Buick Park Avenue Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic (excluding Supercharged Models)
- 1997-2002 Cadillac Eldorado Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic
- 2000-2003 Pontiac Bonneville Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic
- 2004-2005 Pontiac Bonneville Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic (excluding Supercharged Models)
Part #: 1ABFS00633
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.