1988-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Lower Ball Joint Pair1ASBS00004
- Quantity: Pair
This replacement lower ball joint set is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Lower Ball Joints
- Includes Driver and Passenger side
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1988-1996 Buick Regal Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1990-2001 Chevy Lumina Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1995-1999 Chevy Monte Carlo Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1988-1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1988-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Lower Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASBS00004
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.