1991-1996 Dodge Stealth Front Lower Ball Joint Pair1ASFK01045
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
These replacement lower ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Ball joints only
- not available separately from the dealer
- High quality replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: These ball joints are press in replacements. The job can be done with basic hand tools and a large c-clamp or ball joint press.
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1991-1996 Dodge Stealth Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
- 1991-1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT Front Lower Ball Joint Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01045
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates