2000-2013 Chevy Impala Rearward Adjustable Track Bar Driver or Passenger Side1ASSL00024
This part replaces:
- OE # 10329689
- DORMAN 905-502
This replacement suspension chassis track bar for your GM car is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passengers Side) REAR
- Bolts to rear knuckle
- Replaces Rearward Track Bar
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 10319450, 10329689, 10329690, 10329694, 15235586, 15236248, 20930845
- Track bar is new, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Includes new end bushings already installed
- Commonly called by GM "Rear Knuckle Rod"
Worn loose bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged track bar with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacement.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Rearward Adjustable Track Bar Driver or Passenger Side
- 2005-2009 Buick LaCrosse Rearward Adjustable Track Bar Driver or Passenger Side
- 1997-2004 Buick Regal Rearward Adjustable Track Bar Driver or Passenger Side
- 2000-2013 Chevy Impala Rearward Adjustable Track Bar Driver or Passenger Side
- 2000-2007 Chevy Monte Carlo Rearward Adjustable Track Bar Driver or Passenger Side
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Rearward Adjustable Track Bar Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASSL00024
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.