1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair1AERK00170
- Front / Rear Location: Front
These replacement Front Anti-Lock Brake Sensors & harnesses are just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor or harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Includes ABS Sensors & Harnesses
- Mounted on Wheel Hubs
- Replaces dealer part numbers: XL3Z 2C204 CB, XL3Z2C204CB
- Correct connectors and clips for easy replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
These electrical items are not returnable, only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair
- 1997-1999 Ford F250 Light Duty Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator 4 Wheel Drive Front ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Pair
Part #: 1AERK00170
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.