2001-2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Front ABS Sensor & Harness Pair (Built Before 7/12/05 Production Date)1AERK00018-368850
This part replaces:
- Dorman 970-025,970-026
This replacement Front Anti-Lock Brake Sensor & harness set is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning ABS sensor or harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Driver and Passenger Front
- Includes 2 ABS Sensor & Harness
- Correct connectors and clips for easy replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2005 Chrysler Town & Country Front ABS Sensor & Harness Pair (Built Before 7/12/05 Production Date)
- 2001-2005 Dodge Caravan Front ABS Sensor & Harness Pair (Built Before 7/12/05 Production Date)
- 2001-2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Front ABS Sensor & Harness Pair (Built Before 7/12/05 Production Date)
- 2001-2003 Plymouth Voyager Front ABS Sensor & Harness Pair
Part #: 1AERK00018
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.