2007-2008 Ford Expedition Radiator Fan Clutch1ARFC00041
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 326-00112
- OE # 7L1Z8A616A
- OE # B
- OE # C
This cooling fan clutch assembly is a high quality aftermarket, ready to bolt on, replacement part. If your vehicle is running hot, a bad fan clutch could be the cause.
- Brand New Electronic Radiator Fan Clutch
- Standard rotation
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7L1Z-8A616-A, 7L1Z-8A616-B, 7L1Z-8A616-C, 7L1Z-8A616-D, 7L1Z8A616A, 7L1Z8A616B, 7L1Z8A616C, 7L1Z8A616D
- Direct fit replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This clutch engages when under hood temperatures warm to draw more air through your radiator. It disengages at speed so it does not rob horsepower.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2008 Ford Expedition Radiator Fan Clutch
- 2007-2008 Ford F150 Truck Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 4.6L Models with Air Conditioning
- 2007-2008 Ford F150 Truck Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 5.4L Models with Air Conditioning
- 2007-2008 Lincoln Mark LT Radiator Fan Clutch
- 2007-2008 Lincoln Navigator Radiator Fan Clutch