2007-2008 Ford Expedition Radiator Fan Clutch1ARFC00041-705217
This part replaces:
- OE # 7L1Z8A616A, 7L1Z8A616B, 7L1Z8A616C
- Hollander 326-00112
This cooling fan clutch assembly is a high quality aftermarket, ready to bolt on, replacement part. If your vehicle is running hot, a bad fan clutch could be the cause.
- Brand New Electronic Radiator Fan Clutch
- Standard rotation
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7L1Z-8A616-A, 7L1Z-8A616-B, 7L1Z-8A616-C, 7L1Z-8A616-D, 7L1Z8A616A, 7L1Z8A616B, 7L1Z8A616C, 7L1Z8A616D
- Direct fit replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This clutch engages when under hood temperatures warm to draw more air through your radiator. It disengages at speed so it does not rob horsepower.
- 2007-2008 Ford Expedition Radiator Fan Clutch
- 2007-2008 Ford F150 Truck Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 4.6L Models with with Air Conditioning
- 2007-2008 Ford F150 Truck Radiator Fan Clutch for V8 5.4L Models with with Air Conditioning
- 2007-2008 Lincoln Mark LT Radiator Fan Clutch
- 2007-2008 Lincoln Navigator Radiator Fan Clutch
Part #: 1ARFC00041
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.